D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Monday, December 28, 2009

My studio- heating and cooling.

I have a "window" air conditioner built into the eastern wall of my studio. It keeps me comfortable even when the outside temperature reaches the high 90's with high humidity.  The heater is a "small" space heater that keeps me comfy when the outside temperature is in the teens!

I leave my heater on 24 hrs when the temperature is going to be around or below freezing.  I keep the A/C on "low" when the weather is warm - hopefully to control the humidity.

I'm including a photo of the back of our house taken from my studio porch the day before yesterday, December 27th 2009.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ken, it's been a long journey and process, but the results are incredible. No wonder you are so proud of it. Congratulations!
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carolina. The time seems to have passed very quickly. We'll have been in our house only two years in April and we've been able to do so much. AND in the middle of all of this I had my operation and couldn't work on my studio (or anything else for that matter) for a couple of months.

    Happy New Year. Be a good girl! :-) I hope that I don't see TV stories about a Mom in Lima dancing on tables all night and into the morning hours. ;-) ;-) ;-) Ohhhhh, the mental picture that evokes! I think that I'll pass out! :-)

    Ken B.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.