D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Books that I keep near my easel - Number two

These are other books on the shelf near my easel.  I don't use them as often as Color Mixing For Portraits, but they are no less valuable to me.  I especially like the Helen Van Wyk books. Her PBS programs kept me interested in painting when I was "too busy" raising a family and caring for my late wife.

In no particular order of importance these are four books that I like to look at, even if I'm not painting anything at the time.  I have other books, but they're in a book case in the other corner of my studio.

I don't work for Amazo dot com, but if I'm looking for a book . . .   'Nuff said.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.