D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Monday, December 28, 2009

My studo - my work space.

I make my paintings in the Northeast corner of my studio with my back to the desk with the storage bins and the North.  I face the Southeast corner of the studio when I'm at my easel. 

I built my "taboret" from scrap lumber (from building the studio) and three second-hand keyboard trays we found at a second hand store.



2 comments:

  1. Your tabouret is such a clever help! (keyboard trays! how cool is that?)
    Thanks for sharing all this...
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Carolina. It all boils down to being a cheap guy! I tried several things that didn't work for me and put this "taboret" together. I might rebuild it with a few changes but it works well for what it is.

    Talk to you later!

    Ken B.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.