D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Friday, December 25, 2009

My Art Studio - a new blog for Ken Barclay (Avocaken)

In 2008 Melissa and I began to build my art studio, something I thought would never happen.

The posts in this blog "document" the progress of our efforts as my studio matures. I'll keep my first blog (Avocaken) to display the art that I create.  Newer postings to this blog will attempt to show how I do the things that enable me to create my art. The studio building is 16 feet wide and 20 feet long with a 4 foot by 8 foot "front porch" in the Northeast corner. The "front" (North) side of the building is almost at ground level while the back (South) side is about 20 inches off the ground. DUH! The lot slopes!  :-) DUH????

Hopefully the readers of the blog posts will take time to comment to let me know how I'm doing!

Thanks,

Ken B.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolina! Somehow I thought you would find me out!

    Thanks for being the first! Please let me know if you have any ideas on what I should put here.

    See ya!
    Ken B.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.