D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

August 29 2008 - the vinyl siding being installed and the deck is coming along



This photo shows the vinyl siding being installed - the guy is peeking around the right-hand corner.


In the picture above, I'm glaring at a piece of decking that won't stay down! Maybe if I stomp on it?
The posts will become a pergola. This part of the deck is about 3 inches higher than the deck near the back of the house. After the deck and pergola was complete we installed "rope" lights at the edge of the deck height transition.



The Studio with the exterior being finished and the electrical installed.



The last picture the vinyl siding installed.  We had to have the studio exterior match the house in several ways - the siding, the roof pitch and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.