D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Monday, December 28, 2009

My studio - more storage

In my studio above the East wall there is a little "loft" to hold boxes of "stuff".  I also built a BIG 5 ft x 7 ft HEAVY table on wheels that I can move around to put it where I need it and I don't have to be gentle with it.  All four of the 3 inch casters swivel.

I also built a small cabinet with space to put my wet paintings to dry.  Although I have this storage cabinet, I still stack my paintings on the floor & the cabinet is virtually empty! Who knew?  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.