D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Before The Beginning - May 2008


This is our back yard with Simon, our "small" (60 lbs) Boxer busy doing dog things. The studio will go in the back left corner, straight back from the hanging basket. The house is newly built (2008) and the ground near where Simon is standing is either very rocky and firm soil or the ground is very soft and muddy soil. As a rule of thumb, the grass grows on the firm (relatively dry) soil.

This view is from the North facing South.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.