D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Friday, December 25, 2009

July 7 - 15 2008 - putting on the sheathing




We're putting on the wall sheathing (OSB panels), then cutting "holes" for the windows and door and etc.

We've also begun to put on the roofing - tarpaper on the sheathing then courses of fiberglass composite roofing shingles. Mid July my friend and I had to wear long sleeve shirts because of the fiberglass in the roofing shingles. ITCH, ITCH, ITCH

My friend Eric Warzecha did most of the roofing heavy lifting - he could take a whole bundle of shingles up the ladder. I struggled to take five or six at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.