D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Monday, December 28, 2009

My studio - lighting

Although I don't usually work after the sun goes down, I do have good lights in my studio. The track lights on the ceiling are VERY brigh and VERY HOT to the touch!  The ceiling is 13 feet from the floor.  There are two lights built into the loft that shine on my computer desk.  


I've found that I need a light focused on my easel but the track lights won't point where I need 'em.  I'll have to install a light source to shed some light on my paintings while I'm painting. :-)



2 comments:

  1. Amazing design!! Metroloftfurniture offers a huge selection of Quality Loft Lighting & More to ensure appropriate lighting to your home and office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zane, Thank you for the compliment and the link. I looked at the "Loft Lighting" web site but didn't see much that I could use.

    Please stop by again and often.

    Ken B.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.