D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Monday, December 28, 2009

My studio - no particular dates

Earlier this year my hard-drive "crashed" and I learned that my regularly scheduled file backup system was irregular (to be kind) and some photos weren't backed up (saved).  Then this month photos from my first blog (Avocaken) vanished into internet la-la land.  So, to have photos of my studio, I went out the other day and took photos of the stuff that I had blogged about in my other blog.  I"m including pictures of the stuff that I THINK folks might find interesting and/or useful.

I'm using the "new" Blogger editor and I'm not accustomed to how it works. So the photos will happen more or less where the editor wants them to be.

The stained glass window is one of two that Melissa bought for me. They're on the south wall.

The pegboard panels of paintings are how I display some of my "small" paintings. The panels turn like pages in a book with paintings hung on both sides of the pegboard. The panels are hinged on wooden pins held in place by holes in the overhead shelf and in the floor mounts. Presently I have four (4)  2ft x 6ft panels with room for several  more panels when I need them. (NOW?)  :-)

The "rug" is one of two faux rugs we painted on the bare floor. The white thing on the faux rug is my little space heater.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.