D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Monday, December 28, 2009

My studio - miscellaneous things number 1

I use these hooks (called "piniup hooks) in my pegboard to hang my paintings. I found them at Grand & Benedicts online store. They don't come out of the pegboard when I turn the panels of my displayed art. Everything I tried previously either fell out or wouldn't hold my paintings securely.

I build model airplanes from Guillows kits - balsa sticks and tissue paper. The planes don't fly I just like to build them. The B-17 has a 24 inch wingspan.  I have more to build, but have been busy painting.

The view out the window is to the West.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.