D I S C L A I M E R

Although I write about products and techniques, I don't receive compensation of any kind from anybody. The products that I write about work for me in my setting as an artist.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Art Project In Process

The picture that was called "#4"  - that you chose but wrote: Can we do #4 with a more blue-black back ground?"  It has no blue-black now, did you mean that you wanted me to put in some blue-black?























The picture we've called "#2".  Did you perhaps mean this one with more "blue-black"? (this appears out of focus but that doesn't matter)



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I guess I meant that I like #4 the most, but instead of the greenish background, could we do it more w/ blues & blacks. so maybe even the green grass could/should stay but more of a blue sky background. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm hoping that you have some opinion about this entry. Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks.